"We know your pets"

Call Us: 1300 461 177

Welcome!

Search Site
Your Cart

$0.00 (0 items)

Ziwi Peak Daily Cuisine for Dogs - Venison

Be the first to review this product

Product Name Price Qty
Ziwi Peak Daily Cuisine Venison 1kg
$49.95

Out of stock

Ziwi Peak Daily Cuisine Venison 5kg
$214.95
OR

Quick Overview

Made with New Zealand's premium quality grass-fed venison.  ZiwiPeak Daily Cuisine is a natural diet for your dog that is a great alternative to a fresh RAW food diet or dry dog kibble diets.   Venison is a novel protein source that is highly digestible with plenty of connective tissue and high levels of natural Chondroitin and Glucosamine that naturally supports long term mobility and joint health. Venison meat is considered to be a clean, new protein source that is not farmed intensively.

Reasons why should you switch your dog to a ZiwiPeak Daily Cuisine Venison diet?

  • It's great for dogs that have allergy issues from grains and carbohydrates.  It's totally grain-free.
  • Reduces stool volumes and flatulance - it's designed to be gentle on the digestive system and highly digestible (so there's not much left!)
  • Venison may be more suitable for dogs that have exhibited skin and coat problems in the past or allergic reactions to other protein sources.
  • With high levels of natural Chondroitin and Glucosamine it may help dogs that suffer from restricted mobility or who have joint issues.
  • Free from anything artificial -  there are no added sugars, salt, glycerines, antibiotics, hormones, preservatives, colourings, fillers, grains or potatoes in ZiwiPeak.
  • More convenient than fresh or frozen RAW food diets - Ziwi Peak is 90% real raw meat, organs and fish in its dry food.  The remaining 10% consists of carbohydrates from natural sources, such as chicory, parsley and kelp, plus essential vitamins and minerals for a balanced diet, like chondroitin and glucosamine. It's a RAW food diet without the thaw!

More Views

  • Ziwi Peak Daily Cuisine for Dogs - Venison

Details

The Ziwi Peak Advantage - The science is simple: real meat for your cat or dog, just as nature intended.

Benefits of feeding your dog ZiwiPeak Daily Dog Cuisine:

  • Good for your dog's digestive system  - ZiwiPeak nutrition is designed to be as natural as the wild prey diet for which your cat or dog’s digestive system has evolved to cope with.   The unique gentle air-drying system reduces moisture in the raw meat and organs that make up 90% of the dry cuisine, while also minimising damage to the sensitive proteins, nutrients, enzymes and vitamins so that the original raw nutritional values are preserved. 
  • A natural choice for your dog  that's totally free of artificial 'nasties' - ZiwiPeak is just as nature intended: 90% real raw meat, organs, fish and NZ green lipped mussels.  The other 10% consists of carbohydrates from natural sources such as chicory, kelp and parsley plus essential vitamins and minerals for a balanced diet.  There's no added sugars, salt, glycerines, antibiotics, hormones, preservatives, colourings, fillers, grains or potatoes in ZiwiPeak.
  • Provides your dog with the exact balance your dog needs so there's no need for additional supplements -  A balanced raw food diet is the best you can give your dog, however raw meat brings with it safety and convenience issues.  ZiwiPeak is the best alternative because it offers all the benefits of a raw wild prey diet, with added fish, shellfish and essential vitamins and minerals.  ZiwiPeak provides valuable ingredients, vitamins and minerals in easily digestible forms for immediate health benefits, including long-term joint health.  ZiwiPeak has been formulated so that your pet receives the best nutritional support for long-term joint health, without the need for any added supplements.
  • Your dog's breath will improve, stool volume and flatulence will be reduced and weight will be naturally regulated -  ZiwiPeak works in harmony with your dog's gut.  When the digestion system is balanced, bad breath disappears, weight is healthy and stool volume and flatulence is reduced.  ZiwiPeak is 95% digestible, so your dog can easily process what it eats.
Aloveen Oatmeal Shampoo 250ml

Aloveen Oatmeal Shampoo 250ml

$19.45
Aloveen Oatmeal Conditioner 200ml

Aloveen Oatmeal Conditioner 200ml

$24.95
   
Food Type Natural, Scientifically Formulated
Dog Size Giant, Large, Medium, Small, Toy
Brand ZiwiPeak Dog Food
Health Condition Adult Maintenance, Food Allergies, Hip & Joint, Senior Maintenance, Sensitive Skin, Sensitive Stomach, Skin & Coat, Weight Control
Lifestage Adult, Senior

Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.

Write Your Own Review

You're reviewing: Ziwi Peak Daily Cuisine for Dogs - Venison

How do you rate this product? *

  1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars
Rating